Wednesday 19 January 2011

Hello and Belated Happy New Year.

Hello Everyone

It has been a while since I posted anything on here for which I apologise, life is now beginning to get back to my version of normal after the big freeze and Christmas.

As almost everyone is now aware we have decided to hold our Wednesday get togethers at The Hub, even though the meeting room is not yet available, this has worked quite well so far, although we did have to split into two groups last week as there were so many of us there. We have our ramps so wheelchair access is possible, as Tina has already proved.

This week Linda has kindly offered to help those interested in Beading get to grips with Peyote stitch, but please feel free to bring your own work to do, if Beading is not for you.

I have booked The Viking Centre in Claxby for our weekend Crafting get together from Friday 28th to Sunday 30th January, cost per person £40.00 for the whole weekend or £15.oo per day. I have run a number of these weekends before and they are always really good fun, bring your bedding and towels, and your own crafting supplies, all the food, refreshments etc will be provided along with a crafty project or two, if you choose to have a go at them.
I need to know numbers for the weekend as soon as possible so that I can organise the catering etc.

Bye for now.

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment